Additional Posting Location(s): Singapore
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
As the Director of Marketing, you will have ultimate responsibility for building and executing Indeed’s marketing plan in Australia. You will build and lead a world-class marketing team, develop a comprehensive marketing plan to measurably grow market share with job seekers and employers, and focus on the messages and communication strategies that best demonstrate how Indeed can help the people we serve. You will shape the marketing organization in Australia by building new in-country capabilities to grow Indeed’s business through advertising, content, events, program, experiences, partnerships, and social impact. You will work collaboratively with our internal agency and global teams to achieve the most important business and marketing objectives in Australia.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a highly successful marketing organization or team. You will have experience managing a diverse set of marketing capabilities including consumer advertising. You will be focused on delivering against plans and objectives and quantitatively oriented. This is a highly strategic role with the opportunity to transform how people find jobs and companies hire.
- Build and lead the a cross-functional world-class country marketing team
- Develop a clear marketing strategy for Australia, deploying resources and building new marketing capabilities to drive sustained growth
- Build new in-country capabilities to grow Indeed’s business through advertising, content, events, program, experiences, partnerships, and social impact.
- Work collaboratively with our internal agency and global teams to achieve the most important business and marketing objectives in Australia
- Partner closely with Sales and Client Success to develop integrated sales and marketing plans to grow revenue
- Be the voice of the market by understanding key segments and customer/user needs
- Manage budgets and invest company resources wisely
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- 10+ years marketing experience (consumer or B2B)
- Experience leading a highly successful marketing team or organization
- experience managing a diverse set of marketing capabilities including consumer advertising
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results, balancing a data-driven marketing approach with an exceptional client experience.
- Both creative and analytical -- ability to generate ideas and rigorously analyze their performance to understand how we can improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.