Date published: 11-Jul-2016
How Indeed works.
How this team works.
How this job works.How a Marketing Manager - Canada works. Indeed.com is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to manage innovative, integrated B2B marketing programs in Canada. The Canada Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing an integrated Canada marketing plan that includes marcom, events, sales enablement tools and demand generation. This role will report to the Director of Global Marketing and will require collaborating with sales, client services and various marketing departments at Indeed including advertising, public relations, product marketing and social media.
How you work.Responsibilities
- Develop the Canada marketing plan
- Work across teams to localize strategic global campaigns, event content, demand generation and sales enablement programs
- Comfortable in event and blog management
- Execute a wide variety of efforts, in-person events, email, webinars, online marketing, direct mail, and content syndication to drive leads and pipeline
- Partner with the sales team on program strategy, goals, execution and reporting
- Be the voice of the customer for the Canada sales team by understanding key buying segments and customer needs throughout the buying cycle
- Own goals for leads, pipeline, and revenue and work directly with sales teams to facilitate lead conversion and close
- Own marketing program analytics, reporting and lead management process
- Bachelors degree
- 7+ years experience developing and executing successful marketing programs
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong program management abilities
- Creative thinker and comfortable adding new ideas
- Strong analytics, focused on developing results-driven demand generation campaigns
- Understand processes for lead generation as well as ongoing nurturing strategies
- Working knowledge of key marketing technologies (e.g., marketing automation, SEM, CRM, blog)
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.