Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Build strong relationships and work closely with sales teams to contribute to revenue and retention goals
- Develop and execute targeted sales enablement and marketing programs, via a combination of target lists, specific and measurable sales actions, marketing collateral and performance metrics
- Create unique and meaningful content by transforming Indeed data and custom research into insights-driven vertical stories
- Be comfortable presenting content and serving as Indeed’s “industry expert” for both internal and external communication of our narrative within relevant verticals
- Leverage internal Indeed tools to analyze trends and activity
- Create compelling assets to drive engagement that deliver new leads to our pipeline as well as deepen client spend
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience
- Ability to maintain high quality work while meeting deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing programs that drive revenue
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Ability to build strong working relationships with sales, sales leadership and marketing teams
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in QSR, financial services, automotive, or wellness verticals preferred but not required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.