Date published: 5-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Generate ideas for the new global menu of field marketing programs
- Create, implement and measure the impact of demand generation, pipeline creation, and revenue-generating field marketing programs and campaigns
- Build and design scaled direct marketing programs, in collaboration with supporting teams
- Implement a co-marketing framework and guideline for local use to promote awareness and excitement among partners, and guide in-country field marketers on use
- Collaborate across functions to create compelling sales enablement tools and personalized data programs to demonstrate the value of Indeed
- Work with the events and messaging teams to deliver outstanding content in a variety of formats
- Collaborate with sales and in-country field marketers to understand the different market needs and to launch programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing or MarComs
- B2B marketing experience working closely with sales
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams to deliver meaningful results
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Eager to get things done
- Working knowledge of marketing automation, Marketo, Salesforce etc. is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.