Indeed is looking for a Marketing Manager, International Lifecycle to support the lifecycle of existing employers posting jobs on Indeed across the globe (specifically within non-US markets). This person will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing operations and look to identify key opportunities and areas of impact in a variety for english and non-english speaking markets.
- Work with in-country marketing managers to develop market specific post-acquisition strategy
- Design, execute and measure marketing tests, collaborating with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Business Intelligence and Finance
- Scale, optimize and monitor ongoing on and offline post-acquisition campaigns through channels such as email, retargeting and direct mail.
- Coordinate localization of marketing content
- Track, report results and recommend next steps of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Recommend goals and budgets for each country and determine appropriate roadmap to meet those goals and budgets
- BS in Marketing, Business or related fields is required
- 4+ years experience in marketing and/or international campaign execution email marketing - strategy and/or execution
- Experience executing marketing campaigns outside of the United States
- Experience building business processes that allow for efficient scalability of campaigns internationally
- Experience running A/B tests
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze data (Strong Excel required, SQL proficiency a plus)
- Attention to detail, organized and curious
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in an unstructured environment
- Proven ability to work across different departments
- Experience with Google Adwords/Google Analytics or other Analytics platform is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.