Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for a Marketing Manager, International Lifecycle to support the lifecycle of existing employers posting jobs on Indeed across the globe (specifically within non-US markets). This person will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing operations and look to identify key opportunities and areas of impact in a variety for English and non-English speaking markets.
Successful candidates will have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field, as well as four years experience managing marketing and/or international campaigns. Strong candidates will have experience with both on and offline lifecycle campaigns in international markets.
- Work with in-country marketing managers to develop market specific post-acquisition strategy
- Design, execute and measure marketing tests, collaborating with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Business Intelligence and Finance
- Scale, optimize and monitor ongoing on and offline campaigns through channels such as email, paid search, display, direct mail
- Coordinate localization of marketing content
- Track, report results and recommend next steps of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Propose goals and budgets for marketing campaigns
What we are looking for:
- BS in Marketing, Business or related fields is required
- 4+ years experience in marketing and/or international campaign execution email marketing - strategy and/or execution
- Experience executing marketing campaigns outside of the United States
- Experience building business processes that allow for efficient scalability of campaigns internationally
- Experience running A/B tests
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze data (Strong Excel required, SQL proficiency a plus)
- Attention to detail, organized and curious
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in an unstructured environment
- Proven ability to work across different departments
- Experience with Google Adwords/Google Analytics or other Analytics platform is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.