Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
At Indeed, we believe that the job search experience can be better. With 200 million people visiting Indeed each month, we are uniquely positioned to shape that experience. We strive to be a trusted partner, helping people worldwide land the job they want.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Job Seeker Experience team. In this role, you create content for job seekers in multiple mediums - print, web, email, video and podcasts. The goal of this content is to inform and delight our audiences as they look for their next job opportunity. You will also be responsible for the growth and distribution strategy of the content you create, in the US and key international markets.
As a Marketing Manager, you will
- Become an expert on Indeed products and the job search journey
- Develop content in many mediums for people in any stage of a job search
- Ensure that all content reflects appropriate brand voice and meets editorial standards
- Work with designers, developers and printers to publish content
- Manage the localization process for key international markets
- Identify opportunities for new storytelling formats
- Develop distribution strategies by working with SEO, SEM and paid media groups
- Collaborate with product and customer support teams to identify content needs
- Work with international teams to understand country-specific marketing needs and develop local content programs
- Measure your impact through traffic growth, NPS and product engagement
The job might be for you if:
- You’re self-driven and have a positive outlook. When you don’t know the answer, you go in search of one. You’re resourceful, patient and remain cool under pressure. You take feedback in stride and quickly rally from setbacks. You take ownership of your projects.
- Creativity comes easily. You can quickly write several headline variations and craft engaging prose in any medium on a tight schedule.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You write well and you speak eloquently. You appreciate simple, direct language.
- You’re collaborative. You’re a team player and a great listener. You influence others through insights, facts and new information—no bluster.
- You love to learn and you learn quickly. You’re comfortable doing things for the first time—in fact, you thrive on it. You can talk to anyone about anything, even if you’re unfamiliar with the subject matter.
- You are curious. You’re fascinated by data, research and user behavior. You ask questions to make connections and build more effective programs.
- You pay attention to the details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you’re leading a project. You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You thrive on helping others. Your greatest satisfaction comes from working and helping others. You’ll partner with many teams across the Indeed organization to get things done for our users.
We’d especially love to meet you if:
- You’re brimming with ideas for video and email. You’ve seen examples of best-in-class content that inspire you. You’ve been waiting for the opportunity to bring these ideas to life.
- You have experience localizing content. You understand localization workflows, how to write content that can scale globally and can work with colleagues across time zones.
- You have familiarity with SQL and Google Analytics. You’re comfortable with data, willing to learn more and know the right questions to ask about the information in front of you.
Ready to apply?
Please write a cover letter addressed to the Sr. Director, Job Seeker Experience. In your letter, tell us about a content or creative initiative you managed. How did you define success and what were the results?
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.