Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Plan, design and execute online and offline CRM database marketing campaigns
- Rigorously test new channels and continually optimize current channels
- Implement tracking mechanisms to attribute conversions
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to develop messaging, creative and promotions
- Work with Client Services and Sales to ensure coordination of campaigns
- Analyze large amounts of CRM data
- Collaborate with management and Product team to set and hit aggressive targets for preventing churn and reactivating customers
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly / monthly / quarterly
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably with a B2B audience
- Experience in CRM email marketing, using marketing automation tools (Marketo a plus)
- Proven ability to reduce churn and increase reactivation rates
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results
- Proficiency in SQL or related querying language (a plus)
- Direct mail experience (a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.