Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Become an expert on Indeed products and the recruiter’s hiring journey
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing programs for recruiters
- Lead internal workshops and initiatives to help build our culture around the Indeed Experience
- Develop content in many mediums targeted at different recruiter roles
- Create email programs, testing and scaling based on results
- Work with designers and developers to publish content
- Identify opportunities for new storytelling formats
- Ensure that all content reflects the appropriate brand voice and meets editorial standards
- Develop distribution strategies by working with SEO, SEM and paid media groups
- Collaborate with product and customer support teams to identify content needs
- Work with international teams to understand country-specific marketing needs and develop local content programs
- Measure your impact through NPS, revenue growth and product engagement
- About you.
- You have experience developing, testing and scaling recruiter-focused content. Experience developing email or lifecycle marketing programs is a plus
- You’re an excellent communicator. You write well and you speak eloquently. You appreciate simple, direct language. You’re confident in your ability to write for any medium.
- You’re self-driven and have a positive outlook. When you don’t know the answer, you go in search of one. You’re resourceful, patient and remain cool under pressure. You take feedback in stride and quickly rally from setbacks. You take ownership of your projects.
- You’re collaborative. You’re a team player and a great listener. You influence others through insights, facts, and new information.
- You love to learn and you learn quickly. You’re comfortable doing things for the first time—in fact, you thrive on it. You can talk to anyone about anything, even if you’re unfamiliar with the subject matter.
- You are curious. You’re fascinated by data, research, and user behavior. You ask questions to make connections and build more effective programs.
- You pay attention to the details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you’re leading a project. You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You thrive on helping others. Your greatest satisfaction comes from working and helping others. You’ll partner with many teams across the Indeed organization to get things done for our users.
- You have experience using marketing automation software and tools (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, Eloqua)
- You’re comfortable with data, willing to learn more and know the right questions to ask about the information in front of you.
- You have experience localizing content. You understand localization workflows, how to write content that can scale globally and can work with colleagues across time zones.
- You’re brimming with ideas for innovative marketing programs. You’ve seen examples of best-in-class content that inspire you. You’ve been waiting for the opportunity to bring these ideas to life.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.