Your job.We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Indeed Experience team. In this role you will become intimately familiar with how SMBs experience our product. You will map the SMB lifecycle with the goal of seeking out pain points and opportunities for Indeed to delight SMBs around the world.
- Develop the vision and design cutting-edge experience programs that inform and even delight our audiences as they look for their next hire
- Work with other teams to test programs and you will be responsible for the growth and distribution strategy of the assets you create
- Become an expert on Indeed products and the SMB’s hiring journey
- Lead internal workshops and initiatives to help build our culture around the SMB Experience
- Develop content in many mediums targeted toward different SMB business levers
- Create email programs, testing and scaling based on results
- Work with designers and developers to publish content
- Identify opportunities for new storytelling formats
- Ensure that all content reflects appropriate brand voice and meets editorial standards
- Develop distribution strategies by working with SEO, SEM and paid media groups
- Collaborate with product and customer support teams to identify content needs
- Work with international teams to understand country-specific marketing needs and develop local content programs
- Measure your impact through product engagement, revenue growth and NPS
- You have experience developing, testing and scaling content.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You write well and you speak eloquently. You appreciate simple, direct language. You’re confident in your ability to write for any medium.
- You’re self-driven and have a positive outlook. When you don’t know the answer, you go in search of one. You’re resourceful, patient and remain cool under pressure. You take feedback in stride and quickly rally from setbacks. You take ownership of your projects.
- You’re collaborative. You’re a team player and a great listener. You influence others through insights, facts and new information.
- You love to learn and you learn quickly. You’re comfortable doing things for the first time—in fact, you thrive on it. You can talk to anyone about anything, even if you’re unfamiliar with the subject matter.
- You are curious. You’re fascinated by data, research, and user behavior. You ask questions to make connections and build more effective programs.
- You pay attention to the details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you’re leading a project. You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You thrive on helping others. Your greatest satisfaction comes from working and helping others. You’ll partner with many teams across the Indeed organization to get things done for our users.
We’d especially love to meet you if:
- You’re comfortable with data, willing to learn more and know the right questions to ask about the information in front of you.
- You have experience localizing content. You understand localization workflows, how to write content that can scale globally and can work with colleagues across time zones.
- You’re brimming with ideas for innovative marketing programs. You’ve seen examples of best-in-class content that inspire you. You’ve been waiting for the opportunity to bring these ideas to life.
- Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.