Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for a Marketing Manager for our B2B marketing team to execute delivery across the Benelux regions. This is an exciting role that lies at the heart of a new and expanded set of responsibilities as Indeed continues to build out its Benelux marketing activity. This role is expected to make a meaningful change in the way we engage with our audiences.
The Marketing Manager will help us to identify new ways to reach decision-makers within companies so that they are aware of Indeed and understand our core role in helping them to find and recruit the people they need to be successful. As we continue to expand our product offering to solutions, this role will also ensure that we can communicate the value of these offerings to existing and potential clients.
The ideal candidate will have strong prior experience in creating and implementing B2B marketing plans within a corporate environment. You will understand how to use B2B marketing techniques to cover high-touch engagement through small roundtable meetings, content-led hospitality events and online content events such as webinars. You will also be familiar with marketing automation techniques, using lifecycle emails to nurture, convert and retain a B2B audience.
Indeed has a large marketing department split between the Benelux team and global specialists. In many cases, this role will not be directly implementing activity but will be working with specialists in different marketing areas to inform them on Belgium or Dutch needs and ensure their activity supports the Benelux plan. However, you will also need to be able to work operationally when required to create email copy, webpages and other material.
Indeed uses data to make decisions and to track the success of our activity so the ideal candidate will be at ease in using data and insight to create plans, propose suitable budgets and to understand the impact of the activity in impacting key metrics.
- Implement the Benelux B2B Marketing plan
- In partnership with functional marketing specialists in the Benelux market and beyond, ensure effective implementation of a plan to support our goals, taking advantage of existing activity and tweaking it where relevant and enhancing that activity with additional requirements for the Belgium and Dutch market
- Working with our internal Events team, ensure attendance at suitable external events to reach Enterprise stakeholders
- Working with our media and online marketing teams, ensure plans are in place to reach decision-makers and to communicate the value of Indeed
- Working with our sales team to ensure an optimal connection between our marketing campaigns and sales activities
- Build on existing external partnerships to ensure we are reaching the most appropriate audience
- Ensure we have a pipeline of content to communicate with different audiences, distributed through the most effective channels
- Minimum of 4+ years experience working in B2B marketing roles within a corporate environment, preferably for a leading brand
- Experience using a wide range of B2B and B2C marketing techniques to engage and convert audiences
- Comfortable operating in a complex matrix environment to secure outcomes that deliver strong business impact
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or comparable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:  https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.