Date published: 14-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the creation, planning and delivery of a new Indeed employer recognition program. focused on highlighting and promoting companies with superlative employer brands worldwide. The ideal candidate will have a track record of inventing and building innovative marketing programs with proven results - driving customer awareness, engagement and advocacy.
This person will spend their time creating, delivering and supporting Indeed’s first global employer recognition program. This will take collaborating with a variety of other teams - product marketing teams to drive platform improvements, content teams to build impactful content and marketing teams to drive awareness and engagement with employers around the globe.
- Collaborate with both senior leadership and individual contributors to further refine and shape Indeed’s Global Employer Recognition Program, including all online and offline elements.
- Spearhead look and feel and branding for this Program in collaboration with the Design team. Be passionate about ensuring a high quality, impactful brand for this Program
- Work closely with worldwide country marketing teams to ensure that the Program can effectively address regional country needs
- Create and execute on a plan for a worldwide launch and ongoing management of this program
- Partner with teams across the organization to ensure creation and delivery of creative, impactful and unique high quality online and offline elements to support the Program
- Collaborate with PR, sales and other teams to promote the Program extensively both internally and externally
- Conduct analysis and reporting on program impact and success; continuously experiment with online and offline delivery channels to pilot, test, iterate and scale programs
- Will report directly to the Director, Product Marketing
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in marketing. The ideal candidate has experience in ideating and delivering marketing campaigns
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability
- Passionate about the details - strong planning with flawless execution
- Loves getting things done, fast and well.
- Project management, delivering results through collaborating with other teams at Indeed
- Bachelor’s degree required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.