Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
In this role within the Content Marketing team, you will develop and execute processes to enhance the efficient delivery of world-class content for events, videos, blog and other channels.
This role will work with multiple teams, stakeholders and departments worldwide. Managing delivery of a wide range of content assets, you’ll ensure compliance to corporate standards, overall adherence to budget and process guidelines, and the continual improvement of team capabilities. Strong organization and communication skills are basic requirements, as well as the ability to manage the expectations of your internal production partners and clients.
- Develops project plans for new and ongoing work.
- Creates plans to produce content within specified timeframes and budgets.
- Efficiently manages and communicates milestones throughout the project lifecycle, proactively mitigates risks and comfortable adapting to changes from inception to delivery of projects.
- Main point of contact for content inquiries and requests across marketing and the organization.
- Regularly assesses and reports on incoming and outgoing project traffic.
- Ensures all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets.
- Communicates project statuses and leads regular standups.
- Proactively identifies and removes roadblocks to production.
- Plans, organizes and develops process documentation for relevant teams.
- Tackles organizational log jams and inefficiencies to ensure momentum at all stages is sustained.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a project manager or producer within a large organization, ad agency, creative studio, or production company.
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong listening and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with time-tracking/resource management tools; knowledge of content production tools a plus.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from creative stakeholders.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.