Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is seeking a Marketing Research Associate that will help our fast growing team to provide continued support for gathering insights that support our business objectives. We are looking for a passionate researcher who can work with internal and external partners to help implement projects that provide actionable insights. Our team works with the rest of the company to help everyone get stuff done. We work collaboratively with various teams across the business including strategy, marketing, product and others. We are the voice of our consumers and all the work our team does helps deliver important and actionable insights that help Indeed serve them better.
In your cover letter for this position, please tell us why this is the right job for you.
- Help implement quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Help maintain brand tracker dashboard for Indeed. Become intimately familiar with the brand KPIs we track.
- Work with external vendor to implement any changes to the tracker. Responsible for sharing out changes to internal teams along with new versions of the dashboard.
- Help with project management of existing and new projects.
- Work with external research vendors when required to help set up contracts, gather proposals and coordinate with them and the internal teams.
- Help create research reports and share out findings with internal teams.
- Help maintain internal research processes, central repositories to host research findings.
- Help with other research activities as required.
- 1.5+ years experience working in market research in a technology company.
- Exposure to various research methodologies (qualitative & quantitative).
- Hands-on experience implementing online studies and helping with qual research.
- Strong collaborative and team skills - ability to work cross-functionally with teams across the business as well as within the marketing research team.
- Strong analytical background and experience using Excel, SPSS or R for statistical analysis.
- Passionate about research, able to quickly learn and implement new methodologies.
- Strong problem solving skills.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.