Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Consult with internal teams to understand the business situation and recommend the best research solution; help implement that solution within the required costs and timelines.
- Help kick-off or initiate insights projects across the business that provide actionable insights.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative studies to gather actionable insights, complete analysis and provide insights reports and recommendations to internal teams via readouts and discussions.
- Proactively reach out to business units and teams to identify new business problems or initiatives that might require actionable insights and work with the teams to implement projects.
- Follow up with teams to ensure the insights are understood and utilized by the teams.
- Coordinate with external vendors when required for projects.
- Be a champion for insights within the company; evangelize importance of actionable research within Indeed.
- Help create and maintain research processes that increase efficiency of the research team.
- 4+ years experience working in market research with at least 2+ years in a technology company.
- Strong hands-on experience implementing projects with quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strategic thinking around implication of insights and how it can help drive business strategy.
- Ability to quickly execute projects on tight timelines. Strong project management skills with ability to manage end-to-end research projects.
- Strong collaborative and team skills - ability to work cross-functionally with teams across the business as well as within the marketing research team.
- Ability to tell a story through data and insights that inspires teams to take action.
- Experience working with analysis tools such as Excel, SPSS or R.
- Passionate about insights, curious about human behavior in today’s world and are driven to uncover actionable insights that drive business growth.
- Always exploring ways to improve the status-quo and finding newer and better ways to do things within research.
- Ability to bring prior experience of best practices to the research team.
- Comfortable working in a fast, agile environment.
- Ability to use experience and expertise to influence internal or external partners/stakeholders.
- Ability to foster a collaborative environment with the research team and with internal teams.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.