Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Provide ongoing oversight, best practice recommendations and seamless execution of our Global Brand Tracker
- Design an internal communication plan to socialize results for key markets
- Process and clean survey data
- Provide analysis of survey results (including descriptive statistics, regressions, and hypothesis testing)
- Articulate those results in a visually compelling way
- Provide a point of view on methodologies for evaluating creative assets and the implications of testing results
- Lead execution of various creative testing initiatives across Global and bespoke campaigns
- Create a learning environment to ensure insights are socialized across markets
- Oversee and design research activities in collaboration with other team members and internal stakeholders
- Develop a content calendar and distribution plan
- Recommend optimization strategies to fully maximize current relationships
- Proactively develop recommendations of new resources and vendors to meet the evolving needs of our team
- Manage contract renewals for always-on resources
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing or the social sciences
- 5+ of experience with survey research methods, either in academia or a research agency
- “Can-do” attitude with the ability to deliver breakthrough results
- Creative minded with a willingness to innovate and bring fresh thinking
- Strong sense of agency and stellar communication skills
- Programming in self-service survey software (such as Decipher, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey)
- Developing and managing sampling plans for large scale, international survey studies
- Manipulating data in a spreadsheet application (such as Excel or Google Sheets)
- Analyzing data using basic statistics applications (such as Data Analysis in Excel, Python, R, SAS, SPSS, or Stata)
- Building charts, graphs, or other data visualizations to communicate insights in compelling ways
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.