Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.The Marketo System Administrator is a technical resource who understands overall best practice solutions for the Indeed Marketo system and ensures the upkeep of the system to these standards. They are responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining all marketing automation platforms and integrations and will be the driving force behind empowering marketing success through technology.
- Administrates Marketo and the expanded use of the system including performing platform maintenance and related administrative tasks
- Creates documentation outlining campaign setup and procedures for other platform team members and/or how-to guides for additional configuration personnel
- Coordinates with content creation and design resources to ensure HTML assets are designed in line with marketing automation best practices and platform compatibility
- Ensures successful configuration, implementation and maintenance of all marketing programs within Marketo
- Works with outside marketing agencies, CRM administrators and internal marketing stakeholders to ensure data is clean, campaigns are executed on time and marketing metrics are reported accurately
- Maintains awareness of Marketo release and patch schedules, aligning them with internal release schedules, and providing guidance on utilization of new campaign features where applicable
- Provides hands-on subject matter expertise and overall best practice solutions via certifications on various marketing automation solutions
- Upholds system standards and expectations that have been established and works to improve and optimize these standards
- Designs, develops, maintains and monitors Marketo platform and all integrations with up/down stream systems
- Develops and maintains campaign flows to effectively move prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Develops repeatable business processes to enable Producers to self-serve in program execution and mentors Producer resources as needed
- Ensures campaign setup and processes are in line with overall platform architecture and lead flow/scoring programs
- Serves as technical support for post-launch campaign issues as needed
- Works within Marketo, Openprise, Sendgrid, IQL, JIRA, Ishbook
- Marketo Certified Expert Certification
- Advanced understanding of Marketo data model including use of custom data objects, API connections, and data integration with external systems
- Advanced knowledge and experience with all Marketo features (including: ABM, Web Personalization and Revenue Modeler)
- Functional knowledge of digital demand generation, content marketing, and email marketing as it relates to marketing automation
- Marketing operations experience as it relates to email nurturing, funnel optimization, database management, SEO and digital marketing
- 5+ years of professional experience with a combination of the following or equivalent technologies:
- CRM systems like Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, custom CRM
- Marketing automation systems like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot
- Email service providers like Constant Contact, MailChimp, VerticalResponse
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive organizational change
- Proven passion for innovation and agile responsiveness
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal skills
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.