Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- 7+ years of media planning or buying experience in Benelux region in both digital and traditional channels
- In-depth knowledge of the efficacy of all media channels, with a proven track record in offline media buying.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in field with a quantitative emphasis
- Experience in roles on both client and agency side preferred
- Proven ability to analyze data relating to advertising impression data, site visitation, and online product metrics.
- Passion for understanding the various consumer segments and their media behaviors is essential
- Deep understanding of latest media consumption trends and fluency with brand measurement metrics and analytics.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.