Date published: 19-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is seeking a Media Planning Manager who will devise, manage and execute high impact media plans in Australia as part of our Corporate Marketing team. We are seeking someone who's passionate about executing best in class marketing, monitoring emerging media consumption trends and delivering business results through data driven strategy.
In your cover letter for this position, please tell us why this is the right job for you.
- Lead the media planning and buying strategy for Indeed Corporate Marketing in Australia.
- Evaluate and propose media targeting, geography, scheduling, support level, and budget allocation.
- Develop coordinated strategies across offline, social and display channels
- Manage budgets, reporting, and media partners to monitor and optimize results
- Oversee IO processing and approvals, invoicing including post-buy and competitive spend analysis.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team (Growth Marketing, Campaign Planning, Brand, Paid Search, Business Intelligence, Creative Agency) to maximise impact and ROI
- Analyze the effect of different online and offline channels on marketing KPIs and develop and implementing innovative strategies to drive efficiency
- Responsible for reporting on media channel performance and strategic insights to all levels of the marketing organization
5+ years of media planning or buying experience in Australia in both digital and traditional channels
In-depth knowledge of the measurement of major media channels, with a proven track record in offline media buying.
Bachelor degree, preferably in field with a quantitative emphasis
Experience in roles on both client and agency side
Proven ability to analyze data relating to advertising impression data, site visitation, and online product metrics.
Passion for understanding the various consumer segments in Australia and their media consumption behaviors is essential
Deep understanding of latest media consumption trends in Australia and fluency with brand measurement metrics and analytics.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.