Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
At Prime, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide.
Indeed is looking for a highly motivated, service-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team on a fast-growing start-up within Indeed. This is a critical, fast-paced role that facilitates engagement between our largest, National Account clients and our in-demand technical talent.
The Customer Success Manager is committed to understanding and serving our clients’ varying needs as well as our internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have strong relationship skills, a commitment to service excellence, familiarity with recruiting, and be comfortable speaking directly with key decision makers at Fortune 500 companies.
The Customer Success Manager will work closely with members of Indeed’s National Accounts Sales, and Talent Services teams, as well as our Product and Technical teams, to help make our clients and candidates successful.
- Manage successful client relationships from on-boarding through renewal
- Partner with our clients as their expert on all things Prime
- Drive ongoing client engagement and usage of the product
- Work with clients to deliver on overall Product goals
- Gather feedback from clients and deliver it to the Product and Engineering teams to help improve our services
- Stay abreast of current trends within the tech recruiting industry to understand what our employers are looking for
- Between 20% - 40% travel possible.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in business-to-business environment
- Understanding of technical terminology, including engineering roles, programming/software languages, and skills
- Proficient in Google Docs and Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Very adaptable to change and always excited to learn
- Willingness to improvise and take ownership of responsibilities “outside of the job description”
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- 2+ years experience in technical recruitment, sales, or account management for an IT recruitment agency or as a customer success manager (CSM) in a SAAS environment.
- Experience at startup, early-stage or technology companies preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness initiatives (incentive programs, fitness classes)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Catered meals, endless snacks and drinks
- Monthly happy hours
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.