As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed.com is looking for an Agency Account Manager to work on our Advertising Agency Relations team in Australia & New Zealand. We are looking for a solid sales professional to build strong recruitment advertising agency relationships and drive revenue inside the agency community. You will have excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of the fastest growing internet company in the recruitment space.
* Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to various Advertising Agencies
* Conduct face to face visits, live product demonstrations over the phone and weekly webinars
* Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
* Develop industry and account relationships to leverage during the sales process
* 5 + years of experience in a sales-driven environment
* Bachelors Degree preferred
* Advertising Agency experience is highly desirable
* Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling
* Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
* Ability to quickly learn new processes
* Experience with an online CRM is ideal
* Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
* Passion to educate and close deals quickly
* Have strong face to face presentation and sales skills
* Have a "can do" attitude and loves to be challenged
* Is metrics-oriented, organised and has a need to win
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.