Date published: 14-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Marketing pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to large Enterprise-level organisations supporting sales made from Ireland
- Conduct face to face visits, live product demonstrations over the phone and weekly webinars educating clients on our product
- Identify revenue opportunities across the market
- Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop industry relationships in order to promote Indeed’s products in the market
We are looking for someone who...
- Has experience marketing to large and medium-sized recruitment agency and staffing organisations
- Ideally has 5 years + relevant experience (such as working in recruitment agencies, online advertising, Job boards or with Google AdWords)
- Has strong face to face presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM is ideal
- Is interested in building upon their successful track record in this field
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality and can build outstanding relationships
- Has a "can do" attitude and loves to be challenged
- Is metrics-oriented, organised and has a need to win
- Passion to educate and close deals quickly
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.