Additional Posting Location(s): Dallas
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
* Responsible for selling Indeed’s products or services, developing new accounts, and expanding existing accounts
* Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to F1000 RPO organizations
* Assigned to large, complex, high visibility and strategic accounts
* Efficiently conduct face to face meetings including presentations, webinars, and product demonstrations
* Identify revenue opportunities within entire client organization
* Analyze and utilize data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive incremental revenue growth
* Network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise to become industry expert
* Ability to pull together multiple buyers within separate divisions to create a large "enterprise" buy
* Execute multiple webinar/virtual demonstrations weekly, while also traveling to see clients for in-person meetings
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* 10+ years of experience in a field sales environment
* Demonstrates success in building and growing new accounts and territories
* Experience selling to Fortune 1000 organizations
* Understands how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex organizations
* Experience in consultative and solution based selling, online recruitment, digital marketing or staffing sales experience
* Ability to work under pressure, organize, and prioritize responsibilities
* Passion to educate and close deals quickly
* Ability to travel 50% of the time
* Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.