Date published: 24-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- You'll support the selling of Indeed's products or services, developing new client opportunities and expanding existing accounts
- You'll educate and evangelize pay-per-click recruitment advertising (PPC) services to F1000 organisations
- You'll work with large, complex, high visibility and strategic accounts
- You're comfortable with face to face meetings including presentations, webinars, and product demonstrations over the phone
- You can help identify revenue opportunities within the entire client organisation
- Analyse and utilise data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognise revenue opportunities to drive higher performing campaigns and deepen relationships
- Network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise to build relationships and become an industry authority
- 5+ years of experience in a field sales environment
- Demonstrates success in building and growing new accounts and territories
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000 organisations
- Understands how to strategically and effectively navigate matrixed hiring organisations
- Experience in consultative and solution seeking approach to selling
- Online recruitment, digital marketing or staffing sales experience preferable
- Ability to work under deadlines to hit goals, organise and prioritise responsibilities
- Passion to educate your clients and close deals quickly
- Ability to travel up to 40% - 50% of the time
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Understands data and how to uncover the story in the details
- Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.