Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to Enterprise clients
- Conduct face to face visits and presentations as well as webinars and product demonstrations over the phone.
- Responsible for prospecting, presenting and closing new businessIdentify revenue opportunities and sell far and wide inside each organisation
- Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to advertisersDevelop industry and account relationships to leverage during the sales process
- Has strong face to face presentation skills
- Is interested in building upon their successful track record in sales
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality and can build outstanding relationships
- Has a “can do” attitude and loves to be challenged
- Is metrics-oriented, organised and understands how to navigate the agency space strategically and effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 + years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Experience with an online CRM is ideal
- Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
- Passion to educate and close deals quickly
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.