Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Analyze and utilize data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive sales
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to top Direct Employers
- Responsible for selling Indeed’s products or services, developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility and strategic accounts
- Conduct face to face meetings including presentations, webinars and product demonstrations over the phone
- Identify revenue opportunities within entire client organization
- Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise to become industry expert
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual in English and Portuguese
- Extensive experience in a field sales environment
- Demonstrated success in building and growing new accounts
- Previous experience selling to Direct Employers
- Understands how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex organizations
- Experience in consultative and solution based selling
- Online recruitment, digital marketing or staffing sales experience
- Experience with an online CRM
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Passion to educate and close deals quickly
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills to conduct face to face meetings including presentations, webinars, and product demonstrations
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.