Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.National Account Managers at Indeed are on the front lines of helping the top organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. As our most senior direct sales representative, you will advocate Job Search technology to leading companies in the Atlanta region. You will also promote the inventive power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion for Indeed will ultimately help more organizations connect with great people.
- Responsible for selling Indeed's products or services, developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to F1000 organizations
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility and strategic accounts
- Conduct face to face meetings including presentations, webinars and product demonstrations over the phone
- Identify revenue opportunities within entire client organization
- Analyze and utilize data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive sales
- Network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise to become industry expert
- 10+ years of experience in a field sales environment
- Demonstrates success in building and growing new accounts and territories
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000 organizations
- Understands how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex organizations
- Experience in consultative and solution based selling
- Online recruitment, digital marketing or staffing sales experience
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Passion to educate and close deals quickly
- Ability to travel up to 40% - 50% of the time
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.