As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs.
The team.We're looking for brilliant, ambitious sales people to join our team of team of business development professionals working across Indeed's portfolio of national accounts. Our highly professional sales team are experts in working with enterprise level clients to help transform their recruitment and hiring processes.
- 3+ years of enterprise sales and or business development experience
- Experience in consultative and solution seeking approach to selling
- Online recruitment, digital marketing or staffing sales experience preferable
- Passionate about people and a good sense of empathy
- Ability to travel up to 40% - 50% of the time
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.