Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Work on all of our employer branding products that are built or in development (ITA Brand, Company Pages, others)
- Develop monetization strategies, go to market approach and scaling / upsell strategies
- Help us identify which ideas have potential and which ideas should be revised, iterated or deprioritized
- Lead competitive analysis and collect customer feedback
- Incorporate customer and stakeholder feedback into developing improved product offerings to take to market
- Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of new products in beta / early phases of commercialization; recommended changes in advance of broader launch
- Work closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Service, Finance, Product and Engineering to support Indeed’s new product launch process
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, sales team responsibilities, service processes and incentives
- Project management for new product launch process (e.g., clarifying cross-functional roles and responsibilities, product and support requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Lead product line rationalization and market segmentation to increase solution selling efficiencies that support overall Indeed value proposition of new products
- Conduct regular reviews and sales training to position all new products for success
- Passion for new product development and launch processes
- Product development and launch experience
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience taking data and driving to action
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Business, Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Strong skills in analyzing large sets of data with spreadsheet software (i.e. vlookups and pivot tables)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with sales force-driven business models
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.