Date published: 18-Nov-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed.com is seeking an Analyst of New Product Growth who is passionate about launching new products and experiences that will help people find jobs and who is willing to roll up their sleeves in a “start-up-like” environment. This position sits on a unique team that acts as intersects between Product and Marketing to develop and execute strategies across various stages of the product lifecycle to drive adoption.
The Analyst of New Product Growth will manage and execute the various marketing efforts associated with a new product or set of products. He / She will help guide the product strategy by thinking through target audience and value proposition, as well as the appropriate marketing channels and content to reach that audience. The role will work very closely with various cross-functional teams and vendors to execute and track marketing campaigns, as well as collaborate with product to deliver the best customer experience and value, making the appropriate tradeoffs between investment and return.
If you are a technical, data-driven marketer who loves innovation and champions the customer, Indeed is looking for you. We offer an environment to work with lots of data applying your analytical skills in a fast paced, growing company. You will be a part of multiple product launches that meet the growing needs of millions of jobseekers worldwide.
- Develop / recommend the go-to-market strategy for new product(s), including channel mix and content to achieve desired results
- Execute key marketing tests and initiatives to achieve product success
- Track and report on key funnel metrics as well as marketing budgets and spend
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from different functional areas to achieve common goals
- Communicate product status, risks, and successes
- Experience with new product launches and the product lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of various marketing channels including Google and Facebook and their respective ad products, email, push, and events
- Excellent knowledge of testing practices, including A/B, multivariate, bayesian, etc.
- Effective communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Data-driven and goal-oriented
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. working knowledge of SQL or similar language and ability to partner with data science team) and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.