Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Facilitate and support sales initiatives to achieve product goals for new products
- Cross-train as a product expert for all new products
- Align with Acquisition & Activation goals of Markets selling new products
- Drive and engage Indeed sales teams to provide technical product support to employers
- Understand product demand and prepare information to support business development efforts & deployment
- Lead product line rationalization and market segmentation efforts to increase solution selling efficiencies that support overall Indeed value proposition
- Conduct regular reviews and sales training positioning all new products for success
- Help conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and F2F where applicable
- Help prepare target account lists by product segment to support greater Indeed sales efforts.
- Utilize sales teams to gather market intelligence to help improve product
- Help position sales teams to identify ideal opportunities and build a pipeline for all new products.
- Help evaluate, build, and manage top of funnel sales pipeline, growing successful client relationships for New Products
- Provide performance insights for New Products to supported sales teams.
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering team that will improve the platform
- Help scale processes including lead generation, client marketing, and talent recruiting by persistently uncovering the hiring needs of clients
- Assist with regional trade show plans & booth management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts in a hurry
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate and sell
- An interest in building upon an existing successful track record in sales
- Big picture, team oriented mindset
- An excitement for challenges and new strategic Indeed initiatives
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- 5+ years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for results
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.