Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Labs Sales Specialists are on the front lines helping test and drive adoption of Indeed’s newest new products. Each Labs Sales Specialist will be responsible for testing the newest products Indeed is developing and for driving the early adoption of these products.
In this role you will be responsible for introducing our newest products to the marketplace. You will be responsible for identifying leads suitable for each product and propose product bundles based on the client’s needs. You are a polished Sales professional that understands how to strategically and effectively navigate client partnerships and cross-functional communication. Experience with solution selling, product lifecycle knowledge, and a consultative approach required.
- Facilitate and support sales initiatives to achieve sales goals
- Cross-train across all of Indeed’s products to recommend appropriate bundles
- Partner with Sales Reps to help achieve your sales goals
- Understand product demand and prepare information to support business development efforts & deployment
- Lead product line rationalization and market segmentation efforts to increase solution selling efficiencies that support overall Indeed value proposition
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar, and Face-to-Face where applicable
- Prepare target account lists
- Utilize sales teams to gather market intelligence to help improve product
- Help evaluate, build, and manage sales pipeline, growing successful client relationships for Assessments
- Provide performance insights to clients
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering team that will improve the platform
- Help scale processes including lead generation and client marketing by persistently uncovering the hiring needs of clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional maturity and exceptional business acumen
- 3+ years of experience selling in a consultative sales-driven environment
- Ability to build strategic partnerships and solution sell
- Experience effectively communicating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly and with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate, sell, take on challenges and new strategic Indeed initiatives
- Big picture, team oriented mindset
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM, Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for results
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.