Additional Posting Location(s): Rotterdam, Utrecht
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
New Product Sales NAM Leads are on the front lines helping drive New Product Adoption & Activation for the Indeed National Accounts and Agency sales teams. In this role you will be responsible for introducing our newest products - Indeed Targeted Ads, Brand products, Indeed Prime, Resume, and more to come - to the marketplace by helping Indeed’s National Account sales teams with planning, positioning and objection handling while providing product technical expertise. You will be responsible for assisting the National Account & Agency Managers and Agency Reps in identifying leads suitable for each product and propose product bundles based on the client’s needs. You are a polished Sales professional that understands how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex Fortune 1000 organizations. Experience selling multiple products (solution selling), product lifecycle knowledge, and consultative approach preferred.
- Facilitate and support sales initiatives to achieve product goals for Prime, ITA Apply, ITA Brand, and other new products as they launch to market
- Cross-train as a product expert for Prime, ITA, and other new products
- Align with New Product Sales goals of Indeed Markets
- Drive and engage Indeed National Account & Agency sales support teams to provide technical product details and limitations throughout the sales process
- Understand product demand and prepare information to support business development efforts & deployment
- Lead product line rationalization and market segmentation efforts to increase solution selling efficiencies that support overall Indeed value proposition
- Conduct regular reviews and sales training positioning all new products for success
- Help conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and Face-to-Face where applicable
- Help prepare target account lists by product segment to support greater Indeed sales efforts
- Gather market intelligence to help improve product
- Help position sales teams to identify ideal opportunities and build a pipeline for all new products
- Help evaluate, build, and manage top of funnel sales pipeline, growing successful client relationships for New Products
- Provide performance insights for New Products to supported sales support teams
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering team that will improve the platform
- Help scale processes including lead generation, client marketing, and talent recruiting by persistently uncovering the hiring needs of clients
- Experience in consultative and solution based selling
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts in a hurry
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate and sell
- Experience selling to or supporting Fortune 1000 organizations
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- An interest in building upon an existing successful track record in sales
- Big picture, team oriented mindset
- An excitement for challenges and new strategic Indeed initiatives
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- 5+ years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for results
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.