Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a full-time Office Coordinator who is outgoing, well-presented, confident, organized and demonstrates strong common sense. Ideally the person will have at least one year of similar experience in a corporate environment. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to gain insight into the internet industry, while also gaining practical experience in office administration.
* Receptionist Duties - Greet visitors, clients and candidates warmly and professionally
* Ensure conference rooms, kitchen and supply cupboards are fully stocked, neat and tidy
* Coordinate general administrative activities, couriers and employee requests for the office
* Coordinate with the Procurement team to purchase & maintain office supplies
* Maintain positive relationships with office vendors
* Coordinate building management and facilities issues
* Communicate building and office updates to local employees
* Assist at company-sponsored events as needed
* Assist Office Manager and Regional Operations Manager with special projects as needed
* Must have an understanding of office administrative tasks
* Strong customer service and organisational skills
* Exceptional computer skills and must be clearly internet savvy (Google Docs and PowerPoint are a plus)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Can do attitude and strives to do more for a growing team!
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.