Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How Human Resources Works.
Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed seeks an Office Manager to support the Singapore team. The ideal candidate must be well organized, have a strong sense of prioritization and ability to multi-task. This position requires the Office Manager to be the general point of contact for office operations, events, and culture. As Office Manager you will run our daily operations, as well as support the various departments located in the Singapore Engineering Centre.
- Support company programs focused on promoting a positive employee experience
- Handle administrative activities, facilities and employee requests
- Organise catered meals and company sponsored events
- Coordinate with the Procurement team to purchase & maintain office supplies, events and catering
- Budget Management; forecasting budgets and reporting on office management expenses
- Maintain an efficient and productive work atmosphere
- Maintain positive relationships; working across multiple internal departments as well as managing external vendor relationships
- Assist Regional Operations Manager and local stakeholders with special projects, as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about customer service and providing the ultimate employee experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional computer skills and must be clearly internet savvy (Google Docs and PowerPoint are a plus)
- Confidence in juggling multiple priorities and delivering to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude that strives to do more for a growing team!
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.