Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
* Support company programs focused on employee experience
* Greet visitors warmly and professionally
* Organize catered meals and company sponsored events
* Coordinate general administrative activities for the office
* Handle building management and facilities issues
* Maintain an efficient and productive work atmosphere
* Purchase & maintain office supplies, snacks and beverages
* Participate as needed in special projects
* Maintain positive relationships with office vendors
* Maintain and track office management expenses and budgets
* Fluency in English and Japanese is required
* Must have an understanding of office administrative tasks
* Exceptional computer skills and must be clearly internet savvy (Google Docs and PowerPoint are a plus)
* Experience with event planning and organization
* Can-do attitude and strives to do more for a growing team
* Experience in team management
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.