Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Indeed seeks a full time Office Manager to support the Seattle, WA team. The ideal candidate must be well organized, have a strong sense of prioritization and ability to multi-task. This position requires the Office Manager to be the general point of contact for office operations, events, and office culture.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to gain insight into the internet industry, while also gaining practical experience in office management.
* Regularly promote a positive and productive office culture
* Manage and coordinate office events and calendar
* Oversee general office communications and announcements
* Facilitate educational and wellness events with outside vendors
* Manage office expansion and improvement initiatives
* Manage office Receptionist
* Continuously improve upon office layout and function
* Maintain and manage office budget
* Help promote HR initiatives to office as needed
* Build, negotiate and manage vendor relationships
* Greet and train new hires on office programs and incentives
* Carry out health and safety audits
* Oversee all snack, food and beverage orders
* Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year in a corporate role managing office operations/logistics
* Must be deadline focused, organized and able to prioritize multiple projects
* Previous experience with event management a must
* Prior experience with budgets and spreadsheets
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.