Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
As part of the Real Estate Team, the Office Move Coordinator will coordinate office relocations and expansions from an on-the-ground, day-to-day perspective, by identifying project scope, timelines, requirements, handling contracts, and maintaining task list schedules associated with each relocation. This person will coordinate all phases of office moves and expansions including planning, move, and project close-out.
- Serve as main point-of-contact for project teams including Office Managers, IT, and construction teams for move planning and execution; meet weekly to review all preparation plans
- Assist Logistics Specialist in managing our global relocation vendor (Graebel Commercial Services), including cost management, project coordination, and KPI’s
- Assist Logistics Specialist with keeping up-to-date office furniture inventories and internal tracking systems as well as close-out document management
- Coordinate IT disconnection and reconnection during office moves and assist with any other IT related move requests throughout process
- Run pre-move meeting and provide move schedule to project team; provide post-move follow up
- Provide on-site management during office moves
- Provide 'punch list' management with open items; track all project tasks to ensure timely completion from responsible parties
- Continue to develop standards and best practices for our move processes at Indeed
- Fulfill other projects, special assignments, and administrative duties as assigned
- Requires approximately 25-50% travel during planning and move execution phases
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of experience in a business-to-business environment
- Previous experience with office moves and/or relocation is a plus
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic, team- and service-oriented environment
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.