Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales Strategy team focuses on driving innovation in products, tools and processes that help our Sales teams succeed. We collaborate with functions across Indeed, including Sales, Product, Finance, Client Services, and Marketing to identify strategies for growth and efficiency. We are excited to help transform the recruitment industry by improving lives around the world, one job at a time.
- Identify market and team-specific opportunities to accelerate improvements in customer satisfaction, revenue and efficiency
- Manage improvements to global processes, with a focus on improving customer interactions with Indeed that influence CSAT and churn.
- Proactively assess and recommend actions for leadership to optimize rep performance: including changes to incentives, account segmentation, KPIs, processes and/or tools
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Sales, CS, Finance, Marketing, Product, Service teams) to ensure execution of market-specific plans
- Automate, simplify and streamline workflows to free up rep time and improve productivity
- Develop insights for business reviews and annual planning processes
- 7+ years of related work experience in a CS or Consulting environment
- MSc or Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management)
- Experience developing strategies and processes for sales-force driven / B2B business models
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Energized by fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Honed relationship-building and influencing skills with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Significant Process Design experience in a similar industry
- Quantitative/statistical modeling and database query experience (e.g. SQL)
- Six Sigma or similar accreditation/experience
- Experience with analyzing and improving NPS or similar customer satisfaction methodologies.
- Experience with Workforce Planning and Telephone/Chat Systems.
- Comfort with online marketing analytics (search and display)
- Familiarity with online recruitment and/or HR tech industry
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.