Date published: 1-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
In Client Services, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide.
The Operations Support Specialists in Client Services monitor and manage a queue of ongoing contact us inquiries and technical issues affecting Indeed clients and prospects. They work closely with the client-facing members of the team to ensure that inquiries are routed to the appropriate parties and technical issues are addressed in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate has an interest in how things work and experience with Web-based systems. If you like digging into problems and delivering creative solutions for clients, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary and a full benefits plan.
Operations Support Specialists are internally facing and report to our Client Services Operations Manager.
Find out what it's like to work in Client Services at Indeed: https://youtu.be/mCfYmEXThTg
- Resolve a high volume of queue-based tasks with a primary emphasis on productivity and accuracy
- Review and route inbound issues from clients, prospects and our technology team
- Diagnose and solve technical problems relating to client jobs on Indeed
- Assist other members of Client Services with account-related technical tasks
- Obsess over client ROI and identify improvement/optimization opportunities
- Liaise with our technical and product teams to ensure client needs are met
- Perform project-based work
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry level; new college graduates and those with up to 1 year of experience encouraged to apply
- Interest in and experience with technical systems, especially Web-based products
- Passion for diagnosing problems and seeing solutions through to implementation
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a diverse team of support, sales and technology professionals
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Online Advertising, Web Analytics, and Client Service experience a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.