The team.How Search Quality Works. We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
The Content Acquisition Lead will help small to medium sized businesses find the right hires by posting their jobs on Indeed. They will be responsible for leading the development and growth of the team with the main goal of increasing the number of employers and staffing companies using Indeed as an alternative to other job sites.
They will mentor a team of Outbound Customer Service Associates to educate companies on Indeed’s free Hosted Job product and a team of Content Support Specialists to encourage long-term adoption of the product.
- Promote Indeed’s free product through outreach to SMBs not currently using Indeed
- Directly manage a team of Outbound Customer Service Associates and Customer Support Associates
- Set vision for the team by demonstrating the positive impact we have on Indeed’s product
- Lead by example by initially making cold calls to small to medium sized businesses
- Set monthly team goals and further develop team incentive plan
- Inspire and mentor team to hit daily call volume and increase conversion rates
- Continually monitor team performance and independently investigate outliers
- Continually analyse lead volume to appropriately determine lead allocation
- Identify inefficiencies in work process and suggest simple solutions to streamline them
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and other internal teams to gain buy in and support
- Report to stakeholders on conversion rates, roadblocks and team development
- 3+ years experience in sales, lead generation or customer services
- Past experience in people management a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate a target-driven team to hit weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Strong problem-solving skills to determine if and why performance is low
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make actionable insights from data
- Passion for digging into problems and developing simple solutions
- Comfortable working in a flexible, start-up style environment
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.