Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.How Search Quality Works. We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As an Outbound Customer Service Associate at Indeed, you are on the front lines, calling and educating organisations about using Indeed’s Hosted Job product, completely for free.
We are looking for self-motivated and target-driven callers to join our ever-growing Outbound Customer Service team. You will advocate Job Search technology to companies across the country and promote the inventive power of our products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion for Indeed will ultimately help more organisations connect with great people.
* Call small to medium sized employers offering free job advertisements on Indeed
* Develop relationships via phone and email
* Educate customers on the Indeed product as well as Indeed’s business model
* Prospect opportunities using internal, proprietary tools
* Build and nurture a pipeline in order to close sales
* Hit daily call and conversion targets and work with a great team to hit monthly team targets
* 1+ years experience in outbound calling, telemarketing and customer service
* Highly self-motivated individuals, driven to succeed
* Thrill of the hunt and excitement of closing sales
* Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge to various situations
* Interest in building upon an existing successful track record in sales
* Excitement for challenges and overcoming them
* Need-to-win attitude
* Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to navigate through software programs, spreadsheets and prioritise plans daily
* This role is for 6 months
Please note you must have full working rights in Australia to be eligible
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.