Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Develop external strategy to raise Indeed’s profile with a number of media outlets, including business and economics editors, technology publications, small business media and HR/marketing trades
- Proactively reach out to to a variety of external constituencies, including media outlets, influencers and industry groups
- Pitch and place articles in key media outlets -- strong pitching skills and extensive network of media contacts required
- Develop media materials for senior spokespeople; including reports, media briefings, articles, commentary, talking points, Q&As and press releases
- Provide executive coaching and feedback
- Garner publicity for a number of corporate communications initiatives, including company announcements and external rankings, such as “Best Places to Work”
- Track and report on media and communications performance metrics for the communications group
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing, product, client services and sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in PR and communications, preferably with technology or consumer firm -- experience with an internet firm is a plus
- Prior experience working with senior executives and securing coverage
- Ability to translate complex data analysis into interesting commentary for media and influencers
- Strong media contacts with reporters/editors at a wide-range of press outlets
- A combination of agency and in-house experience is a plus
- Experience working as part of a global communications team
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to work with strict deadlines is essential as is working well under pressure
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.