Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed is looking for a Part Qualified Statutory accountant for our Dublin, Ireland location to support our fast-growing company. The successful candidate will work as part of the Dublin shared services finance team within the Compliance function and report directly to the Compliance Manager. The role will have a very strong audit focus and the successful candidate must be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and be capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Assist with the statutory audit process for a number of our international entities
- Gather specific support documentation as requested by the auditors
- Provide month end reconciliations prepared by the General Ledger team
- Coordinate certain information requests from Payroll, AR and Procurement/Accounts Payable
- Work with the HR department on specific audit requests
- Liaise with local advisors on the preparation of local statutory accounts for a number of our international entities
- Assist with internal audit queries, work with all departments within finance to gather relevant documentation
- Assist with the project of documenting all process flows within finance
- Preparation of CSO/IDA returns
- Liaise closely with the in house tax department on various queries, assist with the closing out of any corporation tax queries
- Assist the Compliance Manager with all compliance related queries received from internal and external stakeholders
- Perform other ad-hoc duties and general administrative support as required
- Bachelor's degree
- ACA/ACCA, candidate looking to complete professional exams or has recently commenced
- 1+ years experience ideally in a shared service department or practice
- Initiative and attention to detail is essential
- Must work effectively with remote locations requiring excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.