Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Account Executives at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organisations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate job search technology to leading companies and promote the power of our products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organisations find and hire great people.
This will be a part time position (11 months FTC) based in our Indeed EMEA Headquarters in Dublin.
The working hours will be 22.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
You’ve been successful in previous roles such as: Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager
- 2+ years experience in a sales-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- A data driven, ambitious attitude
- Strong written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Passion to build new business, educate, sell and develop strong relationships
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.