As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is looking for a Partner Account Manager to work on our Polish team based in Dublin. We are looking for a solid sales professional to build strong relationships and drive revenue with potential partners in Poland such as media agencies and HR tech companies. A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of the fastest growing internet company in the recruitment space. Must speak Polish and English
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to various Advertising Agencies and reseller Partners
- Prospect revenue opportunities with Partners and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Work with Partners to arrange networking and prospecting events in country
- Be available to travel to Poland on regular basis. Approximately 20% travel in country
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone and regular webinars
- Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to Partners and advertisers
- You’ve been successful in previous roles like: Partner Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive and Sales Manager
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Develop industry and account relationships to leverage during the sales process
- 3+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment & business development role is essential
- Previous experience managing channel partners is essential.
- Passion to hunt, educate and sell
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Passion to sell pay-per-click advertising services (PPC) in a competitive marketplace
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills in Polish and English
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to qualify, position and close
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.