Additional Posting Location(s): New York City, San Francisco, Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with a list of targeted partners. Review partnership results and opportunities to grow our business together.
- Help facilitate inquiries from partners and their clients about their work with Indeed. Champion partners’ requirements and suggestions for improvement.
- Establish a strategic plan for key partners that includes conceptualizing and developing:
- Communications (client case studies, source of hire reports, and customized thought-leadership/white papers) designed to help partners’ clients attract and hire the best candidates.
- Co-sponsored events and/or participation in partners’ client events, creating opportunities to directly influence clients.
- Sales enablement efforts to continuously educate and empower partners’ client-facing teams to talk about Indeed and our products.
- Inform our partner management team’s strategy for creating a positive partner experience for unmanaged integrated partners.
- 4+ years experience in a partner management, partner marketing, account management, business/partner development role, preferably with B2B partners.
- Examples of use of data to identify trends. Ability to synthesize data into relatable reports, and make recommendations and decisions based on data.
- Track record of successfully collaborating with partners on co-branded activities; you have worked with partners to tell success stories, and those stories yielded measurable results.
- Sharp project management skills with ability to tenaciously follow-up and drive completion.
- Confident working independently in an unstructured, start-up environment.
- Self-directed and comfortable with generating ideas, making a data-based case for testing them, and measuring and learning from results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, maintaining high standards for both internal and external comms, are required.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.