Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Indeed is a job seeker-centric platform. You and your team will lead and support efforts to ensure when a job seeker types in a query or browses job search results that results represent a quality that meet their and Indeed’s high standards. You will have the opportunity to influence the operational strategy of these scaled quality efforts.
Partner Operations is a new team dedicated to solving operational problems, acting as a centralized point of contact for other teams within Indeed. The team consists of vendor managers and operations analysts who will help in the execution of scaled operations workflows. Partner Operations will be the go-to experts with regards to how to execute operational challenges such as scaled content moderation, data labeling, customer outreach, and other future workflows.
As a Partner Operations Analyst you will be expected to drive existing and new pilot operational workflows with partner vendors while building a strong understanding of the needs of the business. Helping to define and measure the quality and effectiveness of the work is a major part of the role. You should be comfortable when asked to perform in depth analysis and research in a competent and efficient manner.
- Perform data analysis daily on partner operations work to measure and report on quality and productivity of workflows
- Manage operational workflows directly with vendors providing support for any questions or problems as they arise in real-time
- Develop and suggest process and performance improvement with vendor managers to improve workflows
- Responsible for the development and rollout of new workflows working side by side with vendor to test new pilots
- Communicate daily metrics and progress towards operational goals to internal business stakeholders as well as vendor management
- 2+ years experience in project management and business analysis of processes, metrics, workflows and operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of extensive research in a manner accessible to all relevant Indeed teams
- Ability to quickly identifying patterns and trends across seemingly unrelated content
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
- Technical knowledge with a proficiency in manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented
- Self starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Travel required up to 25% depending upon vendor location
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.