Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 250 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
The Strategic Partnerships team is part of the Corporate Development organization within Indeed. As a member of the team, you will work collaboratively across functions in a highly matrixed environment to launch new partnership opportunities, with the goal of driving growth and engagement with Indeed’s products and services. You provide the management team with the insights to enable sound and quick decision-making. You understand the industry landscape and harness it to manage partnership opportunities. You possess strong analytical skills, and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think creatively and work independently.
- Own the onboarding process of new partnerships, including collaborating with internal and external teams to ensure the success of the project.
- Lead post-launch partner engagement, with the objective of optimizing the performance of our product integrations with 3rd party platforms.
- Structure complex problems, analyze data and information, and propose new partnership opportunities and business models to senior leadership.
- Design and document the processes and systems needed to enable the growth of our partnerships program.
- Lead flawless execution against project plan, ensuring all internal and external stakeholders are aligned.
- 5+ years in partnerships, product management, or operations roles preferably in technology companies.
- Demonstrated ability to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects from start to finish.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to senior audiences.
- Strong experience working cross-functionally and with multiple internal/external stakeholders.
- Willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions.
- Experience with Salesforce
- 1+ years of experience with SQL, and willingness/aptitude to continue learning.
- Experience working with APIs
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.