Date published: 3-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Your job.Indeed is a job seeker-centric platform. You and your team will lead and support efforts to ensure when a job seeker types in a query or browses job search results that results represent a quality that meet their and Indeed’s high standards. You will have the opportunity to influence the operational strategy of these scaled quality efforts.
Partner Operations is a new team dedicated to solving operational problems, acting as a centralized point of contact for other teams within Indeed. The team consists of vendor managers and operations analysts who will help in the execution of scaled operations workflows. Partner Operations will be the go-to experts with regards to how to execute operational challenges such as scaled content moderation, data labeling, customer outreach, and other future workflows.
As the Partner Operations Program Manager you will be expected to personally manage and negotiate multiple vendor partnerships while also growing the skills and professional development of a team of individual contributors and vendor managers. You will combine your outsourcing/vendor management background with technical skills to work and oversee a multi-disciplinary team of analysts who are focused on solving scaled operations problems as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Centralize partner operations strategy for Search Quality Operations and Indeed
- Negotiate existing partner SOWs and continually look for new partnerships that will help us solve problems efficiently and effectively
- Build partner operations expertise in-house to optimize spend and effort based upon the needs of the business
- Support the development of those involved in outsourcing operations today ensuring high levels performance
- Drive vendor performance and contractual adherence in line with Indeed’s outsourcing strategy
- Expand our operational “menu” so that we can continue to scale with the growth of the Indeed platform and its operational needs
- Develop reporting and metrics to evaluate the current operational efficiency and quality of tasks performed within partner operations
- Establish goals to drive team-wide results, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations
- Identify ways to combine both technology and human intervention, ensuring that Indeed's operations practices remain consistent and effective
- Work directly with 3rd party vendors to maximize effectiveness of systems integrations as well as ensure service levels are met with all outsourced operations
- 5+ years experience in a similar role with professional experience in end to end project management, workforce/vendor strategy planning, and/or operations
- 2+ years experience in direct people management with a strong desire to focus on individual coaching
- Professional experience in financial planning and forecasting of operational vendor contracts
- Self starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to create project plans in support of senior leadership’s vision for the organization, and execute them to completion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.